My must have when getting cozy is having an amazing hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows on top and a flake ugh, also having that perfect soft, gooey cookie mmmhhh so good…so I have searched for this recipe and I won’t to share it with you cause the result of it was amazing.SO let’s get popping.
YOU WILL NEED…
- 200g or 1 ½ Cups Plain Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 50g or ¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 100g or ½ cup White Sugar
- 110g or 8 tbsp Butter
- 50g or ¼ Cup chocolate chips
- 14 or 1 UK pack of Oreo Cookies
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to
- Melt the butter, and beat in the sugar until fully mixed together.
- Carefully add in the egg and vanilla until just mixed, make sure not to overbeat.
- Crush up the Oreo Cookies. You can either pop them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin, or carefully cut them up using a sharp knife and a chopping board. They crumble up well when cut up.
- Add in the flour and mix together until full incorporated, but try not to over mix to make sure they stay light and fluffy! Then stir in the chocolate chips and crushed up cookies, and again try not to mix too much.
- Using spoons, or your hands if you don’t mind getting too messy, form small balls and pop onto a lined baking tray leaving a bit of space for the cookies to spread out.
- Pop them into the oven and bake at 180oC for 9 – 11 minutes, until the cookies are lightly golden brown. Slide them onto a rack for them to cool, if you can wait that long!